Sony Ericsson announced Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman™, an Android smartphone that delivers a unique social music experience.
A dedicated Walkman™ hardware button provides instant access to the music player and consumers can also like, share and discover content through a deep Facebook™ integration.
The infinite button lets the consumer explore even more and the *Qriocity service from Sony provides music and video content for the consumer to enjoy.
With attractive curved design, a glossy finish and a mineral glass display, the phone has a 3.2” screen and a powerful 1Ghz processor. A front facing camera is enabled for Skype video calling, while a 5MP AF camera can capture 720p HD video recording. *Sony’s xLOUD™ enhances audio output, while the latest Android platform for smartphones (Gingerbread 2.3) provides access to over 250,000 applications on the Android Market™.
“Consumers want smartphones to deliver a rich and social entertainment experience. Rather than a one dimensional music experience, they want instant and seamless access to new content, combined with the ability to share and connect with their friends. The Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman™ provides exactly this, in a powerful package with great style.”
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Specifications:
- 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 320MB internal memory
- microSD support up to 32GB
- 5 megapixel camera, 8x digital zoom, Auto focus, Flash/LED
- HD video recording (720p)
- Front-facing camera (VGA)
- Bluetooth stereo (A2DP), Stereo speakers, Walkman player, xLOUD
- Radio (FM radio with RDS)
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- aGPS, Bluetooth technology, DLNA Certified
- Micro USB support, USB High speed 2.0 support
- Dimensions: 56.5 x 106 x 14.2 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- 1200 mAh battery