Boost Mobile announces today that they will be releasing the Samsung Transform Ultra on October of this year.
A reboot of the ho-hum Samsung Transform that parent company Sprint debuted a year ago, Boost's Transform Ultra features Android 2.3 Gingerbread as its up-to-date operating system.
A price tag of $230 for anyone who preferred their QWERTY sliders without a contract. It isn't fantastically spec'd by any means but it's clearly been popular enough for Sprint to consider offering it on a contract.
Here are the Transform Ultra Spicification:
- Android 2.3 with Access to Android Market™
- Full QWERTY slide-out keyboard
- 3MP camera with video
- Wi-Fi®, GPS and Wireless Web enabled
- Front-facing VGA camera
- Easy access to Gmail™ and Google Talk™
- Bluetooth® capable
- Speakerphone with voice-activated dialing
- Supports microSD® cards up to 32GB (2GB card included)
- Voice mail, caller ID, call waiting and three-way calling